BY RESEARCHERS FOR RESEARCHERS
Meet us at . . .
Specialising in bioinformatics, structural biology and chemogenomics disciplines, we license world class software on behalf of renowned academic research groups and also offer contract research and consultancy services.
CONTACT US AT
We'll get back to you asap.
Sorry this format is to stop email scraping.
[our domain] is chemogenomix.com
Antibody Engineering and Therapeutics at Hilton Hotel, Amsterdam, NL. We are sponsoring the presentation by Andrew Martin who will overview his abYsis database and analysis suite.
See our Products pages for a complete listing and full details
- Commercial version of abYsis antibody system for analysing proprietary antibody sequences.
- Install behind your firewall or in your private cloud infrastructure
- Upload and analyse bulk DNA and Protein sequences.
- Robust, automated, antibody numbering and CDR assignment
- Investigate frameworks, loops, humanness, atypical residues and more.
- Analyse your high value proprietary data within a consistent statistical framework.
- Built on world famous abYsis technology
- The original software for 2D representations of Ligand - Binding site interactions.
- Uniquely analyse selectivity with detailed comparisons of homologous binding site interactions.
- Analyse distant homologues with comparable binding sites by uploading a structure based sequences alignment
- Commercial version of PDBsum system.
- Storing and analysing high value protein structure and ligand-complex data internally.
- Install behind your own firewall or in your private cloud infrastructure
- Disseminate to colleagues using familiar tools
- Promotes internal collaboration with researchers from other groups including chemoinformaticians, medicinal chemists, biologists
- Based on world famous PDBsum system.