By Researchers for Researchers
Specialising in bioinformatics, structural biology and chemogenomics disciplines, we license world class software on behalf of renowned academic research groups and also offer contract research and consultancy services.
Meet us at
We have no upcoming events at the moment.
If you visited our stand at the Antibody Engineering and Therapeutics at Hilton Hotel, Amsterdam, NL or heard the abYsis presentation by Andrew Martin and want to get in contact, please use the form on this page.
Our UK Location
Near Burghley House, home of Sir William Cecil, Lord High Treasurer to Queen Elizabeth I of England, between 1558 and 1587.
Key Systems & Software
See our Products pages for a complete listing and full details
- Commercial version of abYsis antibody system for analysing proprietary antibody sequences.
- Install behind your firewall or in your private cloud infrastructure
- Upload and analyse bulk DNA and Protein sequences.
- Robust, automated, antibody numbering and CDR assignment
- Investigate frameworks, loops, humanness, atypical residues and more.
- Analyse your high value proprietary data within a consistent statistical framework.
- Built on world famous abYsis technology
- The original software for 2D representations of Ligand - Binding site interactions.
- Uniquely analyse selectivity with detailed comparisons of homologous binding site interactions.
- Analyse distant homologues with comparable binding sites by uploading a structure based sequences alignment
- Commercial version of PDBsum system.
- Storing and analysing high value protein structure and ligand-complex data internally.
- Install behind your own firewall or in your private cloud infrastructure
- Disseminate to colleagues using familiar tools
- Promotes internal collaboration with researchers from other groups including chemoinformaticians, medicinal chemists, biologists
- Based on world famous PDBsum system.